100 ft 1/4 in Copper-Nickel Tubing Coil, Universal Usability Brake, Fuel, Transmission Line
Free Shipping Included! 100 ft 1/4 in Copper-Nickel Tubing Coil, Universal Usability Brake, Fuel, Transmission Line by 4LifetimeLines at Auto Parts Outlet Express. MPN: LTCC4100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 4LifetimeLines™ 100 ft 1/4 in Copper-Nickel Brake Line Tubing Coil (Universal Size) 90/10 copper-nickel tubing meets SAE standards J1047 and
100 ft 1/4 in Copper-Nickel Brake Line Tubing Coil (Universal Size)
- 90/10 copper-nickel tubing meets SAE standards J1047 and ISO 4038 for use as brake lines in the U.S. and internationally. The specific alloy is 88.6% copper, 9.2% nickel, 1.4% iron, and 0.8% manganese.
- 90/10 copper-nickel tubing is strong like steel tubing, but with the added benefits of being almost completely corrosion resistant and extremely easy to bend and work with.
- 90/10 copper-nickel has been used on European vehicle brake systems since the 70’s. Some of these high-end makes include: Volvo, Audi, Porsche, and Aston Martin.
- 90/10 copper-nickel can not only be used in brake systems, but also in fuel and transmission systems.
- 90/10 copper-nickel is the highest quality tubing available and should be used when vehicles will be exposed to corrosive environments, where a longer-lasting line is required, and/or where OEM replacement for high-end makes and models is desired.
90/10 copper-nickel does not rust, it is DOT approved for brake systems, it bends 58% easier than steel tubing, and can be purchased in coils of 25′, 50′, and 100′ for 3/16”, ¼”, 5/16”, and ⅜” diameters.
Features & Highlights
- Nickel-copper alloy for super easy bending & flaring
- Rust and corrosion proofing technology
- Meets all SAE and ISO specifications
- USA made
- Lifetime warranty
|Package Weight:||8.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.27 x 2.91 x 2.91 inches|