RECTANK® - Rectangular Tank Design Software - RELEASED

Here you can find FREE Engineering Softwares for your day-to-day working, engineered by professional and experienced team.

How do you rate RecTANK®?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: RECTANK® - Rectangular Tank Design Software - RELEASED

Postby ashfaqanwer » 19 Sep 2014, 10:29

deepaksoni,
Your username is now active. After logging in, you can try downloading any of the software under Shops @ thePetroStreet forum.
ashfaqanwer
Site Moderator

Re: RECTANK® - Rectangular Tank Design Software

Postby pereynoldsCR » 06 Oct 2014, 20:00

[quote="indiana"]Can you please explain what is rectangular tank is and what are it's usages?[/quote]
pereynoldsCR

Re: RECTANK® - Rectangular Tank Design Software

Postby arcpro » 18 Oct 2014, 05:04

This may not be an appropriate forum to discuss over this.
I would suggest you to post under Mechanical Engineers or Project Engineers forum.
pereynoldsCR wrote:
indiana wrote:Can you please explain what is rectangular tank is and what are it's usages?
arcpro

Area of interest: Manufacturing Engineering

Postby timagatep » 28 Jan 2015, 06:28

Hello, I have downloaded the program and it seems to work pretty well. I am wondering if it gives the actual stiffener sizing (length, width, and thickness of stiffener) and what type of angle joint the stiffeners assume. I would appreciate any help or insight on this topic. Thanks!
timagatep

Area of interest: Mechanical Engineering

Postby edwin » 07 Feb 2015, 01:31

thanks for developing such a useful software for free, however I wasn't able to download and try it since my username (edongpetro) still inactive. Please help me to activate my username. Thank you very much.
edwin

Postby ashfaqanwer » 12 Feb 2015, 19:08

Username has been activated.
Please log-in and download the software installation file in the first post of this thread.
edwin wrote:thanks for developing such a useful software for free, however I wasn't able to download and try it since my username (edongpetro) still inactive. Please help me to activate my username. Thank you very much.
ashfaqanwer
Site Moderator

Postby ashfaqanwer » 12 Feb 2015, 19:55

Thanks timagatep.
Yes, the program provides with the actual angle bar to be used as stiffeners wherever required.
timagatep wrote:Hello, I have downloaded the program and it seems to work pretty well. I am wondering if it gives the actual stiffener sizing (length, width, and thickness of stiffener) and what type of angle joint the stiffeners assume. I would appreciate any help or insight on this topic. Thanks!
ashfaqanwer
Site Moderator

Postby haniffhanzah1 » 10 Jun 2015, 08:08

Please I cannot login, it said username still not activated.
I need this software rectank badly.

Please help me, admin.

My username is haniffhanzah

Thank you so much for your assistance.
haniffhanzah1

Postby ashfaqanwer » 18 Jun 2015, 15:02

haniffhanzah,

It's done now. Please check back.
ashfaqanwer
Site Moderator

Postby haniffhanzah » 05 Oct 2015, 03:49

Thanks so much Ashfaqanwer.

"6. Detailed design calculations (can be provided upon user's request)" <---How to request this ? I would like to compare with calculation I have done manually.

The software calculate either vertical or horizontal stiffening. Anyone here try to calculate using both ? The stiffener will be like a cross, I have not found any reference on the stiffener calculation done this way.

FYI, My main reference is from "Pressure Vessel Handbook Thirteenth Edition -Eugene F.Megyesy". But I have used the original formula from roark and young instead from the book.

Thanks.
haniffhanzah

Area of interest: Mechanical Engineering

PreviousNext

Return to Shops @ thePetroStreet